Support for participation
CALL FOR FINANCIAL AID
RIAO-OPTILAS 2016 CONFERENCE
This is a call from the Organizing Committee of the 2016 RIAO-OPTILAS conference for students to apply for financial assistance to facilitate their participation in RIAO-OPTILAS, from 21 to 25 November 2016
To access this assistance, students must provide the information requested.
Financial aid applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a student of the Iberoamerican community (Eventually applications will be considered outside of the Iberoamerican region).
- Applicants must complete and send the financial aid application form to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- In the e-mail, put as subject: RIAO/OPTILAS help
- Applicants must confirm that they have received the support provided within 7 days of the publication of results.
- Applicants must commit to full-time participation (see below).
An ad-hoc Commision will be responsible for the selection of financial aid applicants. This Commission may eventually require additional information it deems necessary for assessing applications. The Commission will decide on aid recipients within approximately two weeks from the end date of the application submission period. The Commission will publicize the names of financial aid recipients on the conference website, and its ruling will be final. The Commission, at the request of the person concerned, may issue a document granting aid.
FINANCIAL AID SUBMISSION FORM: DOWNLOAD here!
DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID:
International applications: July 20, 2016
National applications: September 03, 2016
But, if you are requesting help, your conference registration should be made after the results of the finaical aid recipients are known. The list of beneficiaries will be displayed on this page.