As in previous meetings, RIAO/OPTILAS expects participants and speakers from all over the world. Those who wish to present their work must send their abstracts by Monday 28, July 2016.
The abstract should be sent in English, Portuguese or Spanish, and it must not exceed 400 words. Notification of abstract acceptance will be confirmed by Friday 25, August 2016.
The extended versions of presentations will be received until Thursday 3, November 2016, Download here.
It is important to note that only full texts in English will be accepted, and the documents must be from 5 to 12 pages.
The abstracts must be sent via the on-line registration system, following these steps:
1. Create a username with your full name and a personal e-mail in http://riaooptilas.cefop.cl/registration/online/
2. A password of 8 characters will be sent to the registered e-mail
3. Go to http://riaoregister.cefop.cl/. The web site will request the registered e- mail and the password received.
4. Once in there, you must change the password to a personal one, with 8 characters.
5. After changing the password, go to “CONTRIBUTION” and complete the form with your personal data. At the last item, you can select a research line and choose the file to send. Note that the document must not exceed 5 MB and only .doc, .docx, .rtf, .pm, .ps o .pdf extensions will be accepted.
6. Save the changes.
7. You can come back whenever you need to change your personal information or the abstract. However, once the abstract be submitted to the scientific community, you would not be able to change the document.
8. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com